In the meantime, I have math stations to plan so I thought I'd give you a gander at what I'm thinking of:
If you click on the picture above it will take you to my document with all the hyperlinks included. Here's a little run down though:
1. Apple Ten Frames Fun. Differentiated and Aligned. You can use apple manipulatives (hi-ho cherry apples work too) or red bingo chips, red snap cubes or whatever you have laying around. There are also little apples cards included if that makes it easier for you.
2. Number Writing Practice. This book (it's a freebie still I believe) is from Fran over at Kindergarten Crayons. I love it for writing practice with my kinders.
4. Wormy Apples: This game is for number recognition. It is part of a packet that you can make five games from one called Apples Galore. You can use a limited number of cards for those who are just beginning to recognize numbers and add for others who need more of a challenge.
6. Krissy Miner's Pokey Pin Shapes. I need to keep working those fine motor muscles and my kids love pokey pin activities so I'm using both the circles and triangle.
7. Counting On Apples. Part of Apples Galore again. This one allows you kiddos to identify what comes after a number. There are several color or black and white recording sheets to choose. You can differentiate by number or by scaffolding by providing a number line (or not).
9. Apple Links/Apple Memory. Students can either link apple numbers in order with plastic links or play your traditional memory game with apple numbers.